Household travel survey data file and coding specification.
Base year land use data (typically census households by type by zone).
Minimum Information Content (MIC) Specification.
Task 1.4 sub-tasks:
- Specify and obtain population census data required for expansion purposes (this seems to be the most common source of population estimates to which household surveys are expanded)
- Implement common trip purpose codes
- Deal with MIC issues
- Link trip stages to form complete trips
- Calculate expansion factors and apply correction factors to eliminate identified sampling biases
- Calculate annualisation factors, if required.
Trip-linked, expanded household travel survey data file.